Welcome to Napier and Hawkes Bay - our way
Napier Art Deco Tours
Napier Wine and Brewery Tours
Private - Small group - Napier Shore Excursion Tours
Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours is a local family run business, established in 2005. Our previous experience in the Tourism Industry dates back to 1988 with John setting up and operating a very successful Stretch Limousine Business. Those standards are reflected in his current business.
Specializing in daily Napier Sightseeing tours, Napier Wine and Brewery Tours and Napier Cruise Ship Shore Excursion Tours for those of you visiting on Cruise Ships. Our Tours have 'un-locked' New Zealand's biggest secret.... Napier and Hastings Cities and the surrounding areas.... come explore them with us. We are passionate about the area we represent, and enjoy showing the region to our visitors.
We are proud to have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 and again in 2014 and 2015. This is as a result of consistantly providing great value tours to our clients, thus creating positive feedback to TripAdvisor.
Overview of the Hawkes Bay
Napier and Hastings Cities, plus the rural region, make up the Hawkes Bay area. The area is the 'Gourmet Food and Wine Region of New Zealand'. - New Zealand's second largest Wine growing region, The largest Red Wine growing region in New Zealand. Home of the world famous 'Gimblett gravels'.
Hastings City famous for it's Spanish Mission Architecture, and of course Te Mata Peak.
Napier is known as the 'Art Deco' Capital of the World. Napier has a unique history mainly based around a horrific earthquake in 1931, then completely rebuilt to what it is today... "the art deco capital of the world".
A little about Napier, Hastings and Hawkes Bay:
- Napier, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand's not to be missed destination.
- Fruit Bowl of New Zealand.
- Hawke's Bay, internationally renowned as Hawkes Bay Wine Coubtry, a gourmet food and wine destination.
- Hawke's Bay Wine Country.
- The oldest and now second largest Wine producing region in New Zealand.
- Largest Red Wine producing region in New Zealand - producing mainly Bordeaux style wines..... very well on the worlds stage.
- Home of the World famous 'Gimblett Gravels' New Zealand's premier Red Wine growing Region
- Art Deco Capital of the World.
- 2300 hundred plus, sunshine hours per year.
- Plus many more reasons to discover this hidden secret with us.